As a full service Crown and bridge lab, we offer everything from the most basic post and cores, to PFG and all ceramic crown and bridge work, and all the way through to the most complex implant work. With extensive experience in all aspects of ceramic crown and bridge and implant work, you and your patients are assured of the best possible results.
Here are just a few of the products and systems we use. Click on each of them to find out more information.
- Gold Work (Post and Cores, Full Gold Crowns, etc)
- PFG/PFM Crown, Bridge and Implant Work
- Zenostar Zirconia Crown, Bridge and Implant Work
- e.max Crowns, Bridges, Veneers and Inlays
- Atlantis Abutments including Atlantis Angled Screw access with Atlantis Zr crowns
- Full arch implant PF CoCr frameworks and Ti Substructures and Hybrids
In addition to the above, CID is also licenced/certified to supply you with the following systems and the Guarantees/Warranties from the companies that offer them.
- Atlantis Scanning Laboratory
- Authorised IPS e.max Pressing Laboratory
- Weiland Milling Centre
We are also members of a number of professional bodies including:
- OHPA – Oral Health Professionals Association
AOS – Australasian Osseointegration Society
ITI – International Team for Implantology